Quartz is a man made slab, consisting of 93% natural quartz mixed with a binding resin. Thus it has greater consistency in color. It is stain resistant due to its non porous nature. It is also sanitary by the same nature. Quartz is one of the hardest minerals known to man. Thus it is very durable andresistant to acids and chemicals. Quartz is very scratch resistant. Quartz impact resistance exceeds other similar products such as granite and solid surface. It is virtually maintenance free.
Why Choose Quartz?
- Cambria is pure natural quartz that is both elegant and practical.
- Totally maintenance free – non-porous and resistant to staining, no sealing, polishing or reconditioning needed.
- Twice as strong as granite.
- Resistant to heat and scratching.
- Cambria has created the look of onyx, marble and granite without compromising any of the performance benefits of quartz.
- Made in USA
- Greenguard and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) certified
- Competitively priced, all colors and all edges included in standard pricing